• Report It Resolve It

    Report It Resolve It

    "Report It/Resolve It" allows residents to submit a non-emergency request or complaint online that will be routed to the responsible division within the Department of Public Works, which will then investigate the problem and take the necessary steps to

    Report It
  • Citizen Self Service

    Citizen Self Service

    The City of Wilmington is pleased to provide citizens an easy way to access your City utility, tax, and permit bill information online.

    Go to Citizen Self Service
  • CodeRED Emergency Notification

    CodeRED Emergency Notification

    The State of Delaware is working to improve the statewide Delaware Emergency Notification. Sign up today to to receive up-to-date notifications.

    Sign Up for CodeRED Emergency Notifications
View All

Media Center